The PR Manager/ Assistant PR Manager for Korea will lead the planning and development of PR strategies for country-level marketing. The candidate should have experience in PR which includes develop inbound and outbound communication plans. Develop, implement, and manage media relations and PR activities. Lead campaigns and initiatives to achieve business goals and ensure consistency of brand messages.
● Develop PR strategies to ensure the delivery and achievement of committed goals and ensuring high Korea mindshare.
● Develop, implement, and manage media relations activities.
● Develop annual marketing plan and manage promotion budget to optimize marketing performance
● Acquire insights in PR trends and provide competitive analysis to identify new business opportunities
● Working with internal and external parties to align with the plans and objectives.
● Manage day-to-day marketing activities and participate in ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in PR for consumer categories with preferred focus on gaming, electronic products, or entertainment. Agency & In-house welcome. Influencer marketing experience and APAC exposure will be a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree holder preferably in communications, journalism, or marketing related discipline.
● A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build and maintain good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
● Ability to curate contents, develop story angles and develop multi-channel PR campaigns is an advantage.
● Good knowledge of PR performance analysis on different platforms.
● Strong command of written and spoken English and Korean in both speaking and writing.
● Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and proactive personality